If you want to buy this slot game let us know via the contacts below:
If you want to customize this slot after purchasing contact us:
This fun slot machine includes:
1. Game reels (PSD: 1575×918 px);
2. Unique game logo (PSD: 1534×432 px);
3. Two background images (PSD: 1920×1080 px);
4. Thirteen symbols (PSD: 256×256 px);
5. Animation of symbols (PNG sequences: 300×300 px; 30 fps; 55 frames);
6. Loading screen (PSD: 1920×1080 px);
7. Win screens (PSD: 800×700 px);
8. Animation of win screens (PNG sequences: 800×700 px; 30fps; 39 frames);
9. Anticipation (PNG sequence: 316x834px; 30fps; 11 frames).
Additional upgrade and tuning services:
We also offer a full redraw from scratch for special symbols such as “Bonus”, “Scatter”, “Free spin” and “Wild”.
All graphic elements of this slot can be customized or replaced according to your wishes. You have to contact the Tuning Support on this issue.
Keywords: emperor, cup, wreath, chariot, colosseum, helmet, legionnaire, shield, sword, disc, thrower, emblem, Rome, Roman Empire, legionary, weapon, spear, helmet, shield, caesar, shield, architecture, statues, horses, hermes, wings, battle.
Veni, vidi, vici (“I came, I saw, I conquered”) – these were the words of the great Roman conqueror Julius Caesar. It was this slogan that fell in love with the warriors seeking glory in the sands of the Colosseum. The ancient Roman Colosseum, aka Colesselim from Latin, personified the power of the entire empire and reflected its history. Each duel was a kind of reconstruction of the famous battle, where the soldiers were dressed in the appropriate armor: whether it be Gaulish, Greek or Carthaginian, but none of them stood in equal terms with the “Mars” guise of a Roman warrior. Constant battles hardened his spirit, and the experience of the craftsmen – the quality of his armor and weapons. Bronze armor, which looked like gold in the light, glittered in the light, and the lightning on the scutum wooden shield reminded of the invincibility of the god Jupiter. The Colesselim slot is dedicated to the most epic manifestations of the culture of Ancient Rome.